Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 51



Today we finally got ourselves a bed. Of course we had somewhere to sleep before too ;), but only the mattresses. Now, after living in this flat for two years, we have a complete bed.

This one is made of leather and has two practical drawers beneath. I have ordered a bed cover too, hope it will arrive early next week. And then there will be lamps mounted on the wall, and maybe a shelf. It is clearly not done yet, but anyway I'm happy with the look of the bed in our bedroom.

7 comments:

  1. wow, this looks so nice and totally cozy!! I'm sure you'll sleep like in heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say wow, too! what a wonderful bed and a great wallpaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great bed, love your wallpapers btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certainly good to have a comfortable bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love beds that have storage underneath. Otherwise I feel like the space is wasted, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice bed!!! feels good huh?!!!

    ReplyDelete