Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 21, 2010



I'm sorry for not posting photos in a while, and not visiting other blogs. Somewhere this felt more like a chore than something fun, so I decided to just leave it for a while. I really enjoyed doing project 365 last year, but I realize now that it almost killed my scrapping spirit, and even though I value all the photos I have from 2009, I do miss scrapping.

Here is a picture of Linus from the cruise we went on Saturday to Monday. This time it was not a party cruise, but we went with friends that also have a son slightly older than Linus. The boys had tons of fun, and us grown-ups also enjoyed ourselves.

3 comments:

  1. I missed you... but I so understand what you mean! It´s the same for me...
    Anyway a fantastic shot of Linus! Great captured

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I missed you too, sweetie!! Nice to see some photos again but I can understand that you took a break when you don't think it's fun anymore.
    The shhot of Linus is fantastic! It looks so acrobatic!
    Hugs, maike

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. I have now missed a couple of months. When it gets to be a chore it is time to stand back for a while.

    ReplyDelete