Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April 27, 2011



Linus had a (fake) tattoo on his arm when I picked him up at kindergarten. When I asked what it was I got to know that they had been out in the forest picking up trash and learning how important it is to not throw stuff in the nature. Linus informed me that the animals in the forest can't see the doctor if they get hurt by anything that shouldn't be there.

The tattoo said "Håll Sverige rent"/"Keep Sweden clean".



I forgot to take a picture on Monday at the new furniture in Linus room. As he begins school after summer we thought it was time that he has a desk, and also better storage. On Monday we assembled the IKEA furniture, and it turned out great.

1 comment:

  1. it is indeed nice for kids to understand how we affect other living things in this planet... great tattoo!!
    his room is really nice!!

    ReplyDelete