Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 67



Today I felt like changing the 17-55 mm lens to the 50 mm. It is not necessarily better than then 17-55, but a lot lighter! Suddenly it feels like I have a compact camera again. But the 50 mm is a little limited, as will be obvious later on.

Another walk-photo. The sun has been shining the whole day, and the snow really melts now. Still, there are a lot of snow to melt. Here it looks like it will last for a while.



The little brook swirling through the meadows has only been completely frozen for a couple of days this winter. Now it is even more open than usually, and the ice forms interesting patterns at the border.



The problem with the 50 mm lens and short arms... self-portraits are extremely hard to get. Sorry for my close-up nose, but this one is for Daniel. =)



A little memory card reader, for the memory stick micro that my cell phone use. I've gotten tired of connecting the phone to the computer when I want to transfer music, this is a far more practical method. I got it from the cell phone shop at work, that too is very practical. =)

1 comment:

  1. Here you still so real wonderful winter weather! So winter is fun, but I am also of the summer .... although there is no snow for us, it's still very cold ..... so around 0 degrees. The food looks very tasty. and Hamburg, is really a very beautiful city. I've even lived there a few years!
    Have fun with your "new toy"! hihi ein klasse picture of you!

    ReplyDelete