Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 70



We took another tour for our afternoon walk today; past the birds lakes. But they were all frozen and snow covered now, so no birds. Yet. Comes spring, comes birds!



The sun has been shining for a couple of days, and even though it is freezing at night, by day the sun warms the snow. Here in the woods it hasn't melted away, but the top layers melt and gets beautifully shiny.




Our precious Ebba.

The frame is by Something Blue Studios.



More blue skies and sunsets.



We had an accident at home tonight. It was completely my fault, I can't blame it on anyone else, and it involved an airborne thingy. Another plant was also injured, but otherwise there were no material damage. And I'll stay on the ground.

4 comments:

  1. OMG!! Ebba is such a cute dog!!
    One year more with this project and I'll become a dog owner ;-)
    The light on your landscape shots is still fantastic!!
    I didn't understand right what happend to you or the flowers but I thing, you are allright?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a pretty shot of ebba!! i love all the photos!!
    so what happened to you? i hope its nothing serious... poor plant though..and poor you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Erika your winter shots and the shots of Ebba are so fantastic! I missed visiting your blog - and I´m sorry, that I´m being abscene again. But due to the illness of my son my thoughts are full of other things

    ReplyDelete