Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 88



Grandma picked Linus up from kindergarten, and when they got here we had meatballs and pasta (Linus' favorite) for dinner and then cake with a 5-candle in it.



Of course there were presents. Here are we all trying to put it together. There are lots of small pices!



One happy soon-to-be 5 year old Linus.



And here's a picture to show the final result of the cupcakes from yesterday. I used cream cheese, powdered sugar and a little lemonade and so the food coloring I bought while we visited San Francisco. I think the color turned out great, precisely what I was looking for. Next time I will try to put it on in a more fashionable way. =)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Linus!! Beeing 5 years old is really cool! He looks so happy with his presents!
    I love the colour of the cupcakes. I'm sure they taste very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a great birthday and gifts! The cupcakes turned out great!

    ReplyDelete