Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 18



Just hubby and me home for dinner tonight, the little guy was at his mothers, so we opted for home-made pizza and a beer! :) The topping is home-made tomato-sause, salami, brie cheese and then mozzarella cheese all over. Yum!

Talking about hubby; he has got into the project 365 as well. But as it has been three weeks already into the new year, and he will start with day 18, he's calling it Project 349. ;)

I've also for the first time got an award for my blog. Oh, not one but two; both Tami and Carin was kind enough to think about me. Thank you so much ladies!!!



The award comes with the task to list the 5 things I'm addicted to, so here we go:

1. Digital Scrapping
2. Cheese (any kind will do, the tastier the better)
3. My little red EHD
4. Our swedish summer (the bright days and nights.. I really long for it now)
5. Orchideés

12 comments:

  1. Looks super tasty - excellent photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pizza looks super, yummy is right! I think it's awesome that you husband has gotten into the project as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pizza looks delicious Erika! Homemade too! Congrats on the blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Erika! So great yout hubby is joining on in! Love his project title too! You homemade pizza looks sooo yummy.... all these food pix just make me hungry... grin. And: I love cheese too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh that pizza looks delicious! There is nothing like a nice cold beer and homemade pizza. Great Shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pizza looks sooo yummy,great picture
    congrats

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's looks really yummy, a lovely shot

    ReplyDelete
  8. that photo looks yummy, how great that your DH is gonna start a project as well, wonderful. Can we follow him on a blog as well???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yummmyyyy! Can you come make dinner for us some time too? ;)

    Love that your guy is getting involved too ... his own blog too! Wow! My DH has just gotten a little bit of the photo bug too ... I just gave him my old D40 and he spent the evening taking pictures and uploading them to his Facebook page. LOL!

    Thank you so much for the award, sweets! That was so very kind of you to think of me!! Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok...nothing better than pizza and beer!! Looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete