Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 29



Another working day today, but tomorrow is finally Friday! :)

I got my hair done today, and began what will be a new hair do. For many years I had my hair long, below my shoulders. Then one day I got bored, and cut it short. Like short short. The last couple of years I've had it like that, more or less, but now I decided it was time for something a little new. It will be longer on top and in the front, while the back will still be really short. We'll see; before summer it should be long enough for what I'm looking for.

My first try with b&w too in the Project365 pictures. I find it hard to do good conversions from color to b&w. There are so many ways in PS, but none that I know about gets me exactly what I want. Well, I suppose it is just to keep trying.

15 comments:

  1. This photo turned out really great. Such a good self-portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo and great hair cut. I love my hair short. I have had it long but I always chop it back to short again. Black and whites are really tough. I am going to a seminar on Black and White next weekend. I cannot wait to see what I will learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Beautiful self-portrait!!
    Like your hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wonderful protrait
    love your hair cut

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo! And your hair looks great! I could never pull of short hair. I wish I could and I have tried....just doesn't work. You're lucky...you have one of those great faces that can wear any hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic self portrait and great hair cut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great shot!! Great self-portrait. Love the haircut, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome self-portrait! You are one of the few people I know who look beautiful with short hair. Oh, and I tagged you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL!! What a babe you are! :)

    Love the self portrait and haircut!

    I'll have to send you a free copy of my new Photoshop B&W actions when they are ready! Just email me (from my blog site) and I'll get you set up soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your new haircut - it's so becoming on your lovely face! You did a great job in the black and white!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have always had my hair long long too, and I got bored one day it cut it to about 2 inches above my shoulders, with the same cut you are thinking about, long in the front short in the back. I LOVE it. Hopefully your hair will grow out soon.

    TFS!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous self portrait!! You have the perfect face for short hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like your haircut - it´s a wonderful self portrait!!

    ReplyDelete