Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 24



First, I'm sorry for not having commented on your pictures this weekend, but as my picture for Saturday shows, it has been a busy weekend here. :)

Saturday evening meant visit from friends, home-cooked Thai-food, some whisky-tasting and a lot of Singstar on the PS2. We had so much fun, and stayed up way past bed-time! I am very happy that our dog is as tired in the mornings as we are; she doesn't move until I go up and put breakfast in her bowl, may it be 6:30AM or 11:30AM.

I'll be back later with the picture for today, and comments on your pictures. Hope you all have a nice Sunday!

8 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun! I love those little tables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic picture. I love your use of available light! What a great candid shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your lighting is fantastic. You really do a beautiful job of working with the light. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great shot of your friends ... beautiful lighting! I'm glad you had such a wonderfully fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful light on this photo, it looks so cozy all together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great atmosphere - all friendly and welcoming. Sounds like a perfect night in with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good thai food, good times with good friends. Not much more to ask for, is there? Ebba is such a good dog to not wake you up early! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photo, great color! Life is meant to be enjoyed, especially with friends, glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete