Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 22



An action picture today; Zelda running down the kitchen counter to try and get some cuddling and I trying to take the photo before she got too close. Of our two cats, Zelda is the one most social. We adopted her from a cat shelter nine years ago, and she has always been affectionate. The other cat, Zoey, is a much more independent cat. On occasion she can come up to sit in the lap, but otherwise she mostly keeps to her self. They are both my little babies!

We are up to a busy weekend, with company both tomorrow and on Saturday. Both nights are friends that live out of town and that we don’t see to often. It will be so much fun!

Hope you all have a happy weekend!

15 comments:

  1. Your cat is so gorgeous. Looks just like the one my grandparents had when I was a little girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. so a wonderful cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..!!! i love cat and this is one of my FAV photo ~~~ lovely photos here TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!!! Love how you cropped it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zelda is very sweet -- reminds me of our cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the crop. Pretty cat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo! I love the DOF and your kitty is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic depth of field, and super-cute cat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic shot!! I love the focus here!! just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the DOF here and your cat is the sweetest of'em all. Great shot. TFS, Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute cat. Very nice picture. Has a great depth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww this really is beautiful! She is precious and I do the same thing with my kids LOL I see them coming in and try to get them right before they are to close to focus in on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning - love the action and the depth of field.

    ReplyDelete