Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 32



Linus and I took turns in taking each others picture, and I actually managed to get this cute one out of our little session. Linus didn't do as good, the DSLR is a little heavy for him, and most pictures was the wall or my knee. However, that didn't bring his mood down, pressing the shutter button and get a picture on the rear of the camera was fun enough.

Right after this we went to the nearby city Norrköping and visited Mediamarkt. A new lens for the camera was the top priority, but wow, did they have a lot of stuff!! We got the lens; a Canon 55-250 f/4-5.6, but also a gorillapod. That's a cool little fellow, and I have high expectations for it on our upcoming vacation.

15 comments:

  1. He's a cutie! Great photo!

    Hmmm, might have to look into the gorillapod -- thanks for pointing that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to your new lens and the gorillapod! Your son will be the next fotographer

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the new lens, love the photo what a cutie he is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the new lens, wonderful photo for your son

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie you have there!

    Congrats on the new lens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute litte boy!!!
    Are the shops open on sunday in Sweden??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute photo! My husband just got a gorillapod too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic photo! Enjoy your new lens.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super photo, and great idea to let him take pics too - although I am not sure I would trust mine with my Canon.

    Enjoy your new kit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photo! Love the cath lights in his eyes! Congrats on the new lens and gorillapod! I am sure you'll have lots of fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the photo of Linus! Such a sweet look on his cute little face and such beautiful, expressive eyes! It's so great that you let him try out the camera, too!

    Congrats on your new lense and the gorillapod!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is just adorable!! I love his eyes, Lily is the same way with my dslr though she does try to hold it lol! Congrats on the new photography toys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the new lens! Have fun, sweetie. Love the photo as always! TC :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable picture ;-)

    ReplyDelete