Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day 50



I just realized that there have been many days with out any cats or dog in the pictures, so here is Zoey - the thief who stole my chair. Notice how she has stuck a claw into it, to hold on. Writing this I'm sitting on a corner of the seat, with Zoey eagerly waiting for me to leave so she can have the whole place. But she is cute. :)

This photo was a little edited to get the washed out effect. I used the fabulous action from Annie; Elegance B&W, and then blended it with my original picture to get some color to show through.

8 comments:

  1. fantastic shot! love how you used Annies effect! and it sounds funny how Zoey is waiting

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, they are so sweet when they sleep :) Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet photo. I need to get one of our cat too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shot. Cats are famous for stealing chairs, its such a pain but they just to cute, so you can only love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your cat pictures ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute,love the cat picture

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOOO sweet!! I always love the cat photos!! She's gorgeous! I think I say my cat's name the same as you, although spelled Zoe. There should be umlauts over the e...

    ReplyDelete