Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 57



It might not be that visible on the photo, but this is a dirty cat. We was a little reluctant to let her out today, cause we are going 230 kilometers tomorrow to my parents, and are gonna bring the cats too. Zoey has a history of disappearing for days, just when it causes the most trouble for us.

But she got out anyway, and on his way to the bus, Daniel saw her slip down a little hole in a wall down to a basement. He called home, said we probably wont see her before we go tomorrow. Not good. But a couple of hours later she sits outside our door again. Happy to have her home I let her in, and sees the big, black, dust-spots on her sides... Nice.

Now be a good kittie and go clean yourself, Zoey!

13 comments:

  1. She doesn't look dirty at all! Such a beautiful cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting on my sofa whit the laptop on my knees and laugh about the story of Zoe.
    I LOVE cats and our likes to desapear, too. Most of the time she's locked up in the shelter of our neigbours.
    Wish you a good time with your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, pretty kitty! Lovely, soft photo. :) Glad she's home again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dirty cat! I see some dirt spots, but cats are great at cleaning themselves, LOL. Good thing she came home before you had to leave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful kitty and perfect light! I'm doing a Project 365 myself and it's so interesting to see what everyone comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful. I hope you have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww...she's still gorgeous. I love cats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks like a beautiful cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute cat and great story behind the picture! What an adventure for here

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally hilarious! I have one that would hide when it was time to go to the vet. I knew he was in the house, but for the life of me, I could never find him. Funny how they know just when to disappear!!

    ReplyDelete