Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 34



Yeay, vacation tomorrow!! :D We are heading for Mexico, and this bright yellow suitcase will do us company. Along with some hand luggage, camera bag, computer bag, dive gear bag... you get the picture! A couple of days in Mexico City and Cuautla, and then down to Playa del Carmen, and we will cover both visiting friends and diving.

I really hope to keep updated here at least some times during the trip, this has become a habit and daily routine, but anyway I'll be back in two weeks. And that also means that I probably won't have any time to comment on your lovely blogs. I'll get right on to that when I'm back! :)

12 comments:

  1. What a fun piece of luggage you have!! I hope you have a blast in Mexico, though I am sure you will!! Can’t wait to see the pics of the day from there!! :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viva Mexico!!
    Hey Erika, I just readed it on Peters blog and I wish you both a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With it being 17 degrees here now, I have to say I'm jealous! Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun Erika! I've been to Cancun once and loved the Playa del Carmen area. Diving near Cozumel will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your vacation! I wish I could join you! he he he!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a great vacation....take lots of photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a great time and fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful vacation, Erika. I can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh!! How fabulous...a Mexican vacation! I think I just saw a show on Mexico City and how absolutely enormous it was. It sounds like you'll have a fabulous time. Hopefully you'll have some delicious tequila while you are there too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!! Mexico have fun!! I can't wait to see the pictures!! I bet you are going to enjoy that warm weather!! ;-) Love the suitcase;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how fun!! Can't wait to see your fab pics!

    Love the suitcase ... so funky and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you had a wonderful time in Mexico and you bring us great images.
    I`ve tagged you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete