Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 33



A moon pic with the new lens. I was setting the cam up when I realized that an airliner just passed, unfortunately my reaction was a little slow, but if you look to the right you can see the tail. :)

I really love all your kind comments, it is so fun to read your views on my photos. Thank you so much! And a big thanx to Listgirl that has tagged me.

Rules:
1 - Link back to the blog that tagged you: Fabulous Adventures of Listgirl

2 - Make a list of 6 (un)interesting things about yourself.
Six *un*interesting things about me:

  1. I wear glasses whenever I read, papers or monitor, but always take them off when I talk to people (I have contacts, but they are too messy for me... *lazy*)
  2. I own a caravan. :) It is hubbys too, but mine on the paper. You'll see more of it when we get to summer months.
  3. I love to dive. Which you'll see more of the couple of next weeks. :)
  4. I have a masters degree in mathematics
  5. I get excited at airports and love airplanes
  6. My shoe-collection would be *much* bigger if I hadn't have Donald Duck feet...

3 - Tag five other blogs, and let them know by leaving them a comment.
Oh, this is hard.. there are so many good blogs out there, but anyway, here's five:

  1. Daniel
  2. Shannon
  3. Petra
  4. Goodtexan
  5. Michelle

Wish you all that have managed all the way here a happy week! Keep the photos coming!

15 comments:

  1. wow what for a fantastic picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is one stunning photo, love it and so clear! Thanks for tagging me, will play along tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo. I will get my answers up tommorow. Maybe I can include them with a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo is amazing! Love it! Interesting answers as well! My shoe collection would be bigger as well if my feet weren't so awful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome picture! Love the vapor trail ... that's so cool!

    Now, my shoe collection would be bigger if I had the money and my life didn't revolve being a mommy and barn girl! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New lense wow!! You are one lucky girl ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, what an amazing photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous photo! My husband would go nutty if I captured a shot like this for him. He is also a huge airplane fanatic. The colours in your photo are really beautiful. Thanks for tagging me. I will try and do it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that is an AWESOME photo Erika! And I LOVE that you're a mathematician! We need more women in that field!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool photo - I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A cool photo. Great job.

    ReplyDelete