Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 278



Another food-related picture; we've been to the grocery store today shopping for all the weeks dinners. We try to figure out beforehand what to eat during the week when we have Linus living here. It takes way too much time from every evening to figure it out one dinner at a time. And gets expensive. I really do feel grown-up!

So here is our fridge filled up with the weeks supplies. Oh well, and a little more; the half empty Campari bottle will probably not be included in any dinner. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. I see you have enough of them ... I'm coming over right now! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love it when my fridge is full! We also plan out a week's meals on Sundays and shop on Mondays after work. That way it ensures that we at least eat a few healthy meals at home during the week!

    ReplyDelete