Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 295



My favorite kitchen-aid; the sandwich-toaster. I really enjoy these sandwiches, and I ate them a lot when I lived alone. They are easy to make, and still it is warm food.

I use whole grain toast, some nice cheese, Felino salami and a little Brie. Not the most nutritious meal, I know, but comfort food. =)

Something not so comforting though was the sight when I got out to the kitchen to put the second sandwich on the toaster... Zoey the cat busy eating the cheese and salami! I had forgot my trick from the other day to put food under grate. I yelled a little at her, but realized rather quickly that she didn't care. She was busy swallowing the cheese, and then went into the bedroom, very happy with herself.

3 comments:

  1. oh i have something like that too!! but i haven't put it to full use...thank you for reminding me! i get so tired of cooking meals. maybe sometime i will just make some sandwich using that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sandwiches are really tasty!! I tried them once but we don't have an own toaster.
    Hm, now I'm hungry ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having a toaster, too - and my boys love the sandwiches!

    Clever Zoey!

    ReplyDelete