Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 280



This picture didn't turn out quite as I wanted it to. It was very windy and I thought it could be seen in the tilting grass, but no, not so much. Anyway, it shows the bright blue sky we've had today.

Daniel went to pick up Linus at daycare, while I took Ebba for a walk. While walking her alone we got some time to practice. Ebba is very well behaved, but that is because Daniel has done a lot of obedience training with her. They even attended some competitions long time ago.

Today we only try to maintain the "every-day-obedience". She is a strong dog with strong guarding behaviors, and it is essential that she listen to and obey Daniel and me. So I got a little bag of treats in my pockets and we practiced some commands; heal, sit, stay and come here. We both did good.

2 comments:

  1. good and serious job you did with Ebba!

    I love your nature shot with the blue sky! Such a beautiful place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the colors in your photo are amazing! And sounds like Ebba is still doing well with the commands. It is good to practice them, with treats even!

    ReplyDelete