Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 291



This is my evening meal, and three lunch-boxes for the coming week; pie. Daniel doesn't like pie, or at least not the crust, so that's why I get so many lunch-boxes. I put smoked ham, tasty cheese, Feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and a little spring onion into it, and it turned out delicious.

You may wonder why I put the bars on top of the pie? That is to be able to eat without having to worry about Zoey the cat eating the rest of my pie. She is hopeless on sneaking up on the kitchen counter and snack away on whatever is standing there. But today was only cat-food for the kitty!

4 comments:

  1. Oh... tasty..., however, I think I come too late...:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmy it looks so yummy - great idea to save the pie for Zoey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very delicious!!
    And yes I wondered why you put the bars on th pie ... great idea to save the pie in this way of the cats! (We always have the same problem ...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, I was wondering why the grate was on top of the pie. Good invention to keep Zoey away! The pie looks delicious. This is something Todd would never cook, because he doesn't like cheese, esp feta. So I would have to cook this for myself!

    ReplyDelete