Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 306



This is my gym-bag. Every Monday and Wednesday night I pack the bag so that it is ready on Tuesday and Thursday morning to go with me to work. At lunch Daniel, I and another work-friend, Britt-Marie, works out at the gym before eating. It is fun to work out together, and it is very motivating. I can't just skip a training because I don't feel like it, that is not accepted. Only sickness and traveling are cause for not training. =)

By the way, aren't the stuff well coordinated? ;) We got the back-pack from the company, and the water bottle as well. The fact that my shoes matches the bag is completely coincidental! But I kind of like the colors anyway, it is a happy orange color.

5 comments:

  1. I love the orange colors! Those shoes are totally cute. I do the same thing on Monday and Weds nights. I get my gym bag ready for Tues and Thurs gym workout at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed they are coordinated!! i though that was intentional but i like it! it is indeed fun to workout with friends or a group, keeps you motivated. i try to do it alone but it is hard to keep going. i will try harder...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do your work out at work?? Wow, that's fantastic! I have to pull myself together every monday night to do my gym work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well coordinated - yes!! you are right orange is a happy colour and the favorite of my younger son and me!!!

    ReplyDelete