Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 332



We have helped a friend to move this weekend, and my mission was to go to IKEA and do some shopping. All the guys hate IKEA, and especially on a Saturday the weekend after salary. I don't mind, so I went there to pick up some necessities for the kitchen and also curtains.



This little cutie were also involved in the moving. One of the other guys who helped brought him. Ebba wasn't too pleased. She is used to be the boss, but this one didn't mind her growling, he just stood there looking interested. But none of them did anything more than that.

5 comments:

  1. that picture of the pug is really cute!! his face does spell 'i -mean-no-harm'!! you are so kind to help a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Erica!! what a bad job ... going to IKEA and buy things ... I'm sure you would have liked more to carry some heavy furnitures ... or??
    Shopping at IKEA is the right job for a girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I forgot this super cute little dog ... The look of his / her? eyes is unbeliveable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, I guess Saturdays at IKEA is the same all around the world! The pug is super-cute!

    ReplyDelete