Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 308



It snowed today! Yep, first snow for the season, and I had no camera while it still was daylight to capture it with. But writing it here is also a placeholder for remembering. =)

Instead of snow you get a tropical flower; one of my orchids. For some reason they all have sprouting flower stems. I don't know if it has something to do with the changing light or the fact that the radiators have started to produce warmth, but it is very exciting. I almost forget between the blooming times what color they have.

3 comments:

  1. your orchid is beautiful. i hope to see it bloom too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. orchids are wonderful flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SNOW! I really like orchids but I tend to kill them and they don't live very long, LOL.

    ReplyDelete