Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 310



I haven't read books in quite a while, but the other day I ordered a book and now I can't stop reading. There is a movie coming up now, based on this book; My Sister's Keeper. I read about the movie, but when I found out there was a book behind it I decided to read it instead.

The story is very touching, and really shows that the world isn't just black or white. What is right from one point of view can be totally wrong from another, and I find such stories interesting as it forces the reader (or at least me) to work my mind around what I believe in.

And I also enjoy reading a book again!

4 comments:

  1. i just watched 'my sister's keeper'! i loved the story and it is very touching. i didn't know it was based on a novel...i might look for that book. happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun reading and watching!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess they translated Jodi Picoult's books into Swedish? Doesn't it feel good to read a book again? I'm the same way. Maybe after this P365 is over I'll have more time!

    ReplyDelete