Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 271



We got a new camera lens as a birthday present from Daniel's parents. One we have been looking at for quite a long time; Canon EF-S 17-55 f2.8 IS USM. We were never really happy with the kit lens that came with the camera, but this one has got excellent reviews. So far we have only used it for two days, but I think I'll have to agree with the critics!



From our walk earlier with Ebba. Some red berries in a tree. The little picture doesn't look too good, but I love the details in the bigger one. I couldn't decide on one pic today, so I just show some examples with the new lens.



With the lens came a polarization filter. I've been curious to try that out, and it really makes a great difference to the sky. Look, almost as in postcards! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on the new lens, and GORGEOUS photos! I love the field of depth on the berry tree. How fun to play with a new lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to the new lens!! Fantastic shots!! You are right it looks like a postcards

    Have fun with your new lens

    ReplyDelete