Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 252



Every morning we walk with Ebba over the bridge, before heading to work.

When my alarm goes of she is still asleep.
When I get out of the bathroom, she is still asleep.
When I start to prepare breakfast, she slowly ascends out to the kitchen and gets her breakfast too.
When I'm done and ready for work she sits at the door, waiting to go out.

And we head for the bridge, she about 20 meters ahead of me. She does her thing and turns straight home again. Sometimes we almost have to stop her or she will be at the door long before us. Then she curls up in her sofa and we goes to work.

I would often like to change with her.

5 comments:

  1. Not only the photo is beautiful also what you wrote!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice glimpse into your daily routine with Ebba! Beautifully lit photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely photo!! I would love to change withs her to *s*.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is indeed a lovely picture...im sure ebba loves your routine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful morning routine! Cute shot!

    ReplyDelete