Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 263



The day after yesterday.. We were very tired after the party and slept in late. Then we watched a movie that our friend rented over the Internet to his TV (Man on fire, great movie but very violent).

A couple of hours later we got into the car and headed the 200 kilometers south again. Believe it or not, but there were so much traffic on the highway into Stockholm, both from north and south, that it almost was standing still. A Sunday afternoon! It is crazy. We are so happy to live in a smaller city, and Stockholm isn't even that big. 1 million inhabitants only, there are lots of larger cities in the world. Can't even think about the traffic problems they ought to have.

The picture is our suitcase that I unpacked once we got home.

4 comments:

  1. wow..your suitcase is still organized!! when we get home, all suitcases are just messed up. well, i hate traffic too, good thing i walk most of the time here. enjoy unpacking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate traffic, too!! Because I love driving fast... *LOL*
    my suitcases are organized like yours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, unfortunately ... I'm used to so much traffic jam almost every day ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very organized, much more so than me! :p

    I'm also used to traffic. Southern California is infamous for bad traffic.

    ReplyDelete