Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 264



Bandaged, but for a good cause. I have donated blood today, at the bus that comes to work from time to time. I couldn't quite remember when I was there last time, but figured it was more than four months at least (that's the minimum time for women). It turned out I hadn't been there since last October!

Me donating blood is as much for the good of it as for forcing me to stand the needle. I was very afraid of needles earlier, but a couple of sessions at a therapist helped me a lot, and donating blood keeps what he learned me real.

4 comments:

  1. glad you are donation blood - it´s a really good thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tlhat is really nice of you to donate blood. the first time i volunteered, they wouldn't take me because i am too 'petite'. but that was a long time ago. maybe next time i get the chance, they would allow me since i have gained weight now. i want to experience that and be 'of help' to someone. congratulations to you!... and nice shot by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very good ... I also regularly donate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really awesome that you donate blood regularly, esp. since you had to overcome your fear of needles!

    ReplyDelete