Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 218



Time to go home again. I had an appointment at the hairdresser this afternoon, so we had to leave Öland before lunch. We packed up our stuff and went south on the island to the bridge. There are lots of windmills on Öland, and I tried to capture them with a cat on my lap while Daniel was driving. This was one of the better pictures.

Misola asked why only one cat came with us to Öland. The other one is kind of missing. While we were in Norway, both cats stayed with Linus mother (as they did when we went to Mexico this spring). Zoey really likes to be outside, she's almost impossible to keep indoors during the warm summer months, so she went out and hadn't came back when we went there to get them. So only Zelda came with us home, while Zoey, according to the neighbors, still roams the forest around Linus mothers house. I'm not too worried yet, she was away 3 weeks last summer, only in our forest.



Here is a picture of the bridge connecting mainland Sweden with the island Öland. The high part is closest to the mainland.

The weather was fantastic today too, and I hope it will be as good tomorrow. We will be visiting my little brothers wedding. :D Hope he and his wife-to-be gets a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome windmill and blue skies over there! I love the travel photos and your camper! I hope Zoey comes home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my words - these two pictures are really great. Wonderful blue color in the bridge shot and I love the driving effect on the windmil shot!!

    Have a great weekend... what a about a picture after the hairdresser?...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful photos!! I'm sure you had a wonderful time!
    We are going to Denmark tomorrow morning to spend our holidays there so I'll be back next week!!
    Take care of you + hugs,
    maike

    ReplyDelete