Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 233



The crawfish tomorrow needs beer to go with them, so we went to Systembolaget today. That is the Swedish monopoly liquer-store, and their selection of different alcoholic beverage are rather large. I found this little can on one shelf among the beers. It is a Belgian wheat-beer, with raspberry flavour.

I had to buy one just to try it out, and opened it after dinner. Yum! It was a little sweet and made up a perfect dessert for a Friday night. The can is rather small (25cl/8.45oz), even though it looks big in my pic, but it was just the right amount. And the color on the beer itself is so beautiful. Do I have to add that I'm very fond of anything pink.. =)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never seen beer like that before! It looks great and if it's sweet, I would even like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool shot! I´ve also never seen or heard (over) beer like that before!! But it sounds interesting and yummy!!

    ReplyDelete