Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 225



I've almost forgot to take a photo today. Ouch!

We had our friends the neighbors over for dinner, and they had made the most delicious stuff to go with the grilled meat we had prepared. Sorry I forgot to take a photo of it, but we had so much fun round the table that it totally slipped my mind. We then looked at photos from our vacations until late in the night, and it was just when they went home that I realized that no photo had been taken during all day. So I took one of our phone with the clock showing my perfect timing. =)

3 comments:

  1. glad you had such a perfect evening!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo Erika! Perfect timing! It is always good to have SO much fun that you forgot to take a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du tar så utrolig masse flotte bilder!

    ReplyDelete