Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 231



I've been to the physical therapist today, as I've had a soar back for a while (connected to this post). He did some test (oh, well... I DID them, he just told me how) and decided there are some problems with my intervertebral disc's. So I got a paper describing a couple of exercises to do, and he guessed I would be fine by the weekend. The picture shows me doing one of the exercises. It feels pretty good, and I hope he is right on this one.

The action used on this pic is from Pioneer Woman. She gives away two different action packs for free, and they are really good! And go check out her cooking section, it is yummy!!

3 comments:

  1. wow, this shot is fantastic Erika - love the old look great action. I would stop by Pioneer Woman, thanks for the link

    Sorry about your back and the intervertebral disc... I know - you know... maybe pilates would help you, too?

    Get well soon! My dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd goes to physical therapy too, and learned some stretches and exercises. He's doing better, so I hope you do too! I have those PW actions and I always forget to use them. And I know she has quite the cooking section too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you much success with your exercises! and the action look real good! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete