Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 124



I'm sorry I haven't commented that much lately, but the weekend has been busy, and I have a lot of catching up to do on other stuff too. Anyway I have taken the pics each day, and I try to upload them and visit your blogs as spots of free time shows up. I haven't forgot you, and I'm not about to quit. =)

Linus came to us this afternoon, and we went for our usual walk with Ebba. The day started out with some rain, but as the day evolved, so did the weather. By afternoon it was about 16C (61F) and sunshine, and very nice for our outdoor activity.

Remember this view from February? Almost same spot. I love seeing how the nature is changing.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that you took a Linus biking photo in the woods in two different seasons! Amazing, different but the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing to see, how the nature changed (okay, from winter to spring ...).
    Wonderful photo of Linus between the trees. It looks a bit like he was riding there on his own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I also find it bemerkendswert to see how rapidly changing the nature ... Now, the Green can not imagine ... wonderful!

    ReplyDelete