Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 134



What? Runners? Oh my! Yes, we went to buy training shoes today after work. The plan is to add outdoor cardio training to the weight lifting in the gym. And as Ebba is always way ahead of us on our walks, we thought we'd just try to keep up. =)

The guy in the sport shop was very helpful, and both Daniel and I got to run on the shop treadmill while filmed, to see if we made any strange steps that would require special shoes. None of us did, but I needed wider shoes for my Donald Duck feet.

And here they are. No more excuses for not running. I'll let you know how it went if I survive the first time, on Saturday. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Yaaaay Erika! You're gonna be running! My local running store also has the same feet and running stride analysis so that you buy the right kind of shoes. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... if you survive the first time... I´m sure you are very sportive and fit!!

    Your running shoes are looking like my one .. let us run together... I´m also having Donald Duck feet... you make me smile this morning with your words... LOL good start in the day

    Have fun running!! Can´t wait to see the pictures which Daniel will make...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej, hej!!! Wish you a lot of fun with your new running shoes.
    I'm sure Ebba also will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. go go go!! nice shoes!! happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shoes! Good luck with your new plan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your new plan!
    Have fun! ;o)
    nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete