Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 142



Today was another day of rain and sunshine. Our walk with Ebba looked like it could be rain, so no camera, but it was a very warm and nice walk. Good for us. Then we went to the shopping mall, and had to run through heavy rain to get in. There was even some thunder.

We went to IKEA to pic up some small stuff, but came home with a Billy book shelf that will act as a storage unit in the hallway, and a new table for the livingroom.

But none of those will be the picture of the day. Instead these lovely small houseleek will have to do. They grow in a small pot in my garden, and I've had them for a couple of years. I do nothing to them in the fall, just let them stay outside all winter, and then in spring they start to grow again. Very handy!

3 comments:

  1. these plants would be great for me!! Beautiful shot!

    To went to IKEA to pic up some small stuff, always ends with much money and many stuff in the car.... LOL... I know this...

    Have I nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of these in a small pot on my front porch. I love them! You're right...you can leave them out there year-round and they just keep growing. Here they are called Hens and Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those plants are so hardy! I need something like that that I can't kill, LOL.

    I have Billy bookcases from IKEA too!

    ReplyDelete