Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 136



It has been another beautiful, although not so warm, day. This picture is taken from when we biked down to the city center to have lunch. Not far from us is this alley of oaks, and the branches almost forms a roof over the road. With the fresh green leaves and sunshine it was absolutely fabulous!

My original intention was to take a picture of the days first, and biggest, happening; our run. This was the first time in lots of years. I did survive, but was totally exhausted when we got back, and forgot all about the camera. The path was about 2 km (1.2 miles), and took me about 15 minutes, but I did run the whole way. Lets see if there can be another run early next week.

Tonight was very relaxed. We grilled with the neighbours, and had a delicious dinner with lots of different stuff. Later we all watched the European Song Contest, and saw our neighbour country Norway win. Congrats to them!

7 comments:

  1. It seems you had a lovely day! This is a wonderful photo.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wonderful photo, good luck with your running plans, your shoes sure look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Wonderful picture!! I love the light between the green of the trees!
    And I'm proud of you that you survived your first run!! Good girl!!

    We watched the Song Contest, too. Yes, Norway did it with a lot of points more than all the other! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot! I love it. Congrats on your run - I am very impressed. I wish I could run that far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The canopy of trees is absolutely gorgeous!
    Congratulations on running for the first time in a long time! You will get more used to it, and get better at it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl on running!! The trees WOW I love them what a site to see! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing ... this depth is awesome!

    ReplyDelete