Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day 130



Another walk with the dogs this morning. Here are I, my dad, my mother and Daniel. You can also see Ebba, and a little bit of Emma, who has also spend the weekend with us. The picture is obviously not taken by me, but by my uncle Bernt.

We went home to have some coffee and newly baked rhubarb cupcakes, before mum, dad and uncle Bernt went back home again. Later in the afternoon we packed Linus into the car with some of the cupcakes and went to his mother and step dads house. Daniel played with Linus on the trampoline in their garden, and we had coffee and cupcakes out in the sun.

It has been a wonderful and busy weekend, so it is very soft right now; Daniel and me with the laptops on the porch in the evening sun. Hope you all have had a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Yay I'm first! :)
    Sounded like a fantastic weekend of relaxing Erika! Nice visit from Daniel's family, and coffee and cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that sounds great to sit on the porch in the evening sun... after such a wonderful weekend with your parents!

    Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really sounds like a wonderful weekend!!
    Enjoy your evening on the porch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice place for a walk! All the green is beautiful ;-)

    ReplyDelete