Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 150



A wonderful day at the country cottage. Summer's here! At least for the weekend. =)

This picture shows how far into the water I came. It is still cold, but not enough to keep me completely out of it, especially when it is so warm in the air. My FIL actually bathed, and Daniel and his friends did so to after trying out the sauna.



Isn't it beautiful? The country cottage up on the hill, with a small guest house to the left, and the sauna on the raft in the water.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Looks like a calendar or a picture book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is GORGEOUS! So peaceful! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow it looks amazing and peaceful there, I love your reflection in the water, great photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, really a wonderful place!!!!! Gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! It seems to be such a wonderful place!!
    Beam me up, Scotty!!

    ReplyDelete