Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 127



Nothing much today. We worked as usual, and then went to Linus' Kindergarten to have the talk about his evolvment (I have no idea what that is called in English. It is twice a year, and the teacher talks about what he does good, and where he needs a little more attention). Then home and cook dinner. Before you know it is almost time to head to bed. Sigh.

I tried to find something interesting to take a photo of, but I lacked inspiration. Zelda was sleeping on the shelf above the computer, so she became the subject of the day. The cats are hard to capture when you want, but here she was perfectly still.

11 comments:

  1. beautiful shot of Zelda!! Sometimes it´s really hard to find an interesting shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem today ... nothing special happens, no interessting things to take photos of.
    But Zelda is a great model!! Love the way she's looking ... one eye nearly closed and the other one a bit open. Be sure she wasn't sleeping!!
    Great shot for today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice shot of Zelda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute picture of your cat!! have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the half asleep eyes of Zelda here! I miss having a cat. We used to have two cats, but they're gone now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute kitty. We call them parent/teacher conferences.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute picture of your cat. I'm having trouble keeping up recently, but am not quitting. I got behind ten days in April. You're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a wonderful pic for your kitty
    have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. In fact .... the picture is perfect!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. O kitty picture.. I love them so much ;-)

    ReplyDelete