Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 346



We all slept in until quite late, past nine, and then had a relaxed morning. Linus was still a little tired but ready to head to the forest for lunch. There were a forest fire here a couple of years ago, hence the burned trees and lack of smaller trees.



We brought hot dogs and bread, and dad and Daniel made a fire at the viewpoint. Mom and Linus waited patiently for the fire to settle so we could grill the hot dogs.



Later in the evening we handed out Christmas presents. We will be celebrating Christmas at Daniels parents this year, so this was a chance to get Christmas with my parents. Notice Daniel's nice tie. ;)



Linus was very into it all, and helped us all to unwrap the presents. My uncle Bernt also shared our pre-Christmas eve.



My dad and mom and Linus. Linus was very happy with his little knight that had a glowing sword.

4 comments:

  1. what a wonderful early christmas celebration!! suddenly i miss my family...my mom and especially my dad. i hope you cherish every moment you have with your parents and make them feel how much you love them.
    thank you so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with girlie in each point of her post!

    Beautiful pictures - Love to see your family so close and in harmony!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a wonderful Christmas! I rejoice with you over such a relaxing day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looked like so much fun, your pre-Christmas with your family! The forest is beautiful and grilling the hot dogs over the open fire is awesome! I would love to do that some time.

    ReplyDelete