Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 356



We did the last Christmas shopping today after work. Both Ebba and Linus are with Linus' mother, so we had all the time in the world and no need to fuss about all the people we supposed would be in the stores too. But it was pretty calm and we got out in no time. Home to wrap up the gifts and continue cooking.



Daniel has prepared the Christmas ham and ribs today, and I started on the beetroot salad. Unfortunately the potatoes for the sallad were no good, so I'll have to buy new ones tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Yes will pack all ... This year I've had everything ready and I can rest easy ... All the other years I was always full panic and had just wrapped the gifts at the last minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy wrapping!! oh i love wrapping gifts..though my husband would always wonder why i think of so many people to give gifts to. well...at the end he is thankful that i bought something for all our friends.
    the picture of you husband there is really cool!! i know it will start to get busy so just in case i don't get the chance again...merry christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, cooking has started already! Did I already tell you before that I love the tiles on your kitchen backsplash above your stove? I love modern mosaic design like that!

    I can't believe you will be in the U.S. in five days! I can't wait to see some photos when you're here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for a peaceful Christmas for you and your families!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ?? you will go in to the U.S in five days? Are you going to visit Listgirl? WOW - that will be great!! Tell us more!!!

    Love your pictures of preparing Christmas

    ReplyDelete