Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 152



This is the necklace that Linus gave me as a gift yesterday. So sweet of him, and he was so excited that he opened the paper himself while I took care of the scraps. And it fit perfectly! Sorry I don't have a picture of me wearing it, but the sunburn I got Sunday made it hard to have anything resting on my neck... :|

The weather was like high-summer, about 28C (82F) and sunshine all day. It was almost too warm to walk Ebba, she was all done after just a short bit, so we went home and had dinner out on our patio. Nice!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Linus did a great job, wonderful necklace!
    The many colours are perfect for summer feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really beautiful necklace - can´t wait to see a picture of you wearing it, when your sunburn is better!

    ReplyDelete