Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 168



I've seen some of you are taking pictures from floor-perspective. It looks so cool, so I thought I'd give it a chance. I don't really know if I like my result, but anyway it gives another idea of the light evening. =) The picture is taken at about 10PM.

We had nice weather here today too. Daniel went to a little work get-together while Linus and I took Ebba for a walk and had dinner. After that we all went to the grocery store to do the shopping for midsummer eve. We thought it would be a good idea to do it a little early, as Thursday probably will have crowded stores. I think everybody had thought the same, as there were *lots* of people there. At least our shopping is done now.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you still have a lot of light at 10 PM. I will have to look up "midsummer eve" because I don't know what kind of celebration that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shot!!! So many light at 10 pm, interesting!

    ReplyDelete