Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 160



Moving-around day at the office. For some reason it was time to get a new spot to work at, and the moving started as soon as we arrived at work. As everyone was to change places with eachother, it became quite messy for a time. But now everything is in place again.

So this is my new view. As it is a open workplace all I see are my cubicle walls. I also have a guy in a cubicle next to mine, and he has the window view. I'm not very fond of these large open areas as they tend to get noisy. We sit 20 persons in my area. Our open area are kind of a trial, most part of the office still have their own rooms. Sometimes it sure would be really nice to be able to close the door!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I believe its sometimes hard to work in a room with 19 other people. But sure there are moments its nice to have the colleagues next to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i understand what you mean about 'open-area' work place. i experienced that when i was still working. sometimes it is nice to see everyone but when you are really concerntrating on something, you can easily get distracted. i hope it works for your office. happy working and enjoy your new area!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have worked in a cubicle for 16 years now. I am jealous of doors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photo of your new work space.

    And "thanks' for continuing to post at SBG - you are one of only a few that have kept the P365 project going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with your opinion!

    Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete