Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 159



This is Ebba on our second walk for the evening. When I got home from work we went out straight away, but then the rain poured down. Not weather to bring the camera. But after dinner the rain had stopped and we almost had blue skies again, so I decided to go on another walk. It was a little cold, but so fresh and beautiful.



I tried to capture some waterdrops on the grass, but it was a little too dark, as I couldn't get the focus where I wanted it.



The same problem for this picture, but I couldn't help but sharing it. Isn't that the cutest nose ever? She sure has a face only a mother could love. =)

8 comments:

  1. Cute photos. We had a big rain storm last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pictures still came out well!! beautiful shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful picture of Ebba ... she is so full of expectation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Ebba is super-cute! And I'm not her mother, hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ebba is adorable. Lovely photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that face....OMG...so sweet!!!!

    I've been gone a bit, but wanted to come by and say hi. I'm going to go through the blog here and catch up a bit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, really cute nose!! Wonderful shots of Ebba! But my favorite is the one with the raindrops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG ... what a cute dog!!!
    I love your photo of the grass and raindrops. There's a little bit of light reflecting the rain drops.

    ReplyDelete