Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 111



It has been rather grey and cold today. After work we went to pick up Linus and Ebba, and then straight to the grocery store. Home, cook dinner, eat, do some laundry, realizing that a picture has to be taken...

To brighten the grey weather I pointed the camera at one of my orchids. Two of the flowers has been there for a while, then suddenly a bud appeared and the third flower bloomed too. And now there is another little bud on its way. Orchids are amazing!

12 comments:

  1. wow ... a very beautiful orchid ... na yes then which brings at least some color into the gray day ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - you captured her perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect picture - love this wonderful colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love orchids. My cat eats them so we can't have them in the house. Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful picture, I love orchids and your capture of it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm trying to do catch up on blogs now that I'm home, and I was able to catch up on yours!! The orchids are beautiful. I have never had them in my home though. I think I'm afraid that I'll just kill them. I don't have a very green thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great. I love the bright pinkish-purple against the white.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this fuschia colored orchid! Great shot on a gray day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what beautiful orchid flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the color of your orchid. Great shot!!

    ReplyDelete