Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 91



Today we have (finally!) been away shopping. For us. Not groceries. :) Neither Linus nor Ebba is with us, so we went to the mall straight from work. Wednesday is a good day to go shopping, as the mall is almost empty. At least it feels that when compared to the weekends.

We strolled around for a while, buying some stuff, and then at one store I got this bag with my things. I love it when I get a paper bag instead of the standard plastic one. And the stuff was wrapped up in silk paper too! So nice! Maybe you recognize the brand? A bit expensive, but very supportive! :D (I got myself two bras.)

7 comments:

  1. Not familiar with this store but love the picture, awesome job. I love getting these types of bags also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the brand, nice bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love to shop! Fun picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every girl needs some good supportive bras! :D
    And wrapped up in silk paper and a nice bag? Even better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the brand, too! And I love getting these paperbags much more than the plastic one.

    Great you found something for YOU

    ReplyDelete
  6. He he he! Great idea for a photo. The bag is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when my bras come wrapped in something special like that!! Great bag and photo!!

    ReplyDelete