Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 95



Pretty uneventful day today. The weather was not as good as yesterday, it was a little windy but still about 10C (50F), so it is still spring. ;) No matter the weather, Ebba still needs her walk. We took a stroll in the woods, to get out of the wind, and I got to capture this picture of a calm Ebba. Daniel has a pic of her when we played, not as calm then!

The rest of the day was spent doing some shopping and then relaxing in front of the F1-race on TV. It is very quite here now as we left Ebba with the other family after shopping. Daniel and his ex had Ebba before they divorced, so we take turns in caring for her. That is rather handy, cause having a dog can really limits you sometimes. But if we have to go away and can't bring her, we just agree with the other family to care for her during that time. And of course the other way around too.

10 comments:

  1. Very nice picture - she's a lovely dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo. sorry it was cooler. Hope you get more warm weather soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ebba is such a beautiful dog! This pic is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picture of Ebba! It is nice that you have someone who can what her when you need to be free to do other things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The good thing about having a dog (I should say one good thing) is that you have to get out of the house even if the weather is not ideal. She is a beautiful dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ebba is so gorgeous!

    How nice to have that arrangement to care for Ebba while you are away. It is always a pain for me to find care for my animals!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shared custody of the dog too! That makes sense though. I have a friend who shared custody of their two dogs after the divorce too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! OMG I love your dog. She is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful dog... although I´m afraid of dogs, that´s because I had bad experiences with dogs. One would bite me in my cheek and one would bite me (twice) in my back....

    Have a good start in the new week

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great picture and I love that ebba has 2 sets of parents what a great solution for all of you!

    ReplyDelete