Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 118



It is kind of interesting to be walking a dog that is on a leach and no more than one meter away. This is Emma, one of my IL's three tibetian spaniels. The ILs are on vacation, and Emma will stay with us. She came today, and after work Ebba, Emma and I took a stroll in our forest.

This next picture gives a little better look on Emma, and it is taken just minutes before chaos began. We don't like other dogs. At all. None of us.

Oh well, it is not that dramatic, everyone survived without major damage, but the dogs will be taken on separate walks until Daniel is back. Did I say that I'm a cat-person, in my opinion dogs are strange creatures! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Oh ... na ja Emma still looks entspannd from .... All the best for the remainder o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shots of Emma!! I´ll cross my fingers for a relaxed walk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute dog. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, sounds like the dogs don't get along together! It will be more work for you to walk two dogs separately. Hopefully Daniel will be back home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ... poor Erika!! Hope Daniel will be back soon.
    But nevertheless Emma looks cute between the wildflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahw emma looks lovely, but I bet she has her own ways. As with all little dogs, yup cats for me to, but you know that by now hahahahaha!

    to come back on your reply on my blog, this wasnt Esmee's first dive, but she has ear problems so she needs to clear her ears every 30 cm that she lowers. Not a lot of dive instructors are up to that cause it takes longer for her to get to the bottom :) last summer she dived only 2 meters and was in so much pain she needed to get out, but Robi took his time to get her to 6 meters, she was thrilled!!!!

    ReplyDelete