Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 99



Day 99! The last day with a two-digit number. :) Amazing that I have made it this far, but I'm so happy when I look back at all the pics, and what a wonderful memory this will be.

Todays picture is a pile of wood, and the back of our cat Zelda. We went and bought wood for the floor on the porch today, so tomorrow you will hopefully see a picture of us in the middle of building!

The weather started out with grey skies and even rain in the morning, but at lunch something began happening. Slowly the grey was replace with blue, and when we went from work the sun was shining from a clear blue sky. Lovely! Just hope we get the sunshine to stay for Easter.

11 comments:

  1. wonderful how the weather has changed!

    Cant´t wait to see your working shots!!

    Love the shot how Zelda is escaping from work LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Love the perspective you took with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the coloring on the wood I thought it was marble steps, lol! Great job on the picture, they are always wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun building the floor! I hope it stays sunny for you...here it's supposed to be crappy this weekend :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your building project. Your cat is so cute and fluffy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photo. Zelda is so cute. I want to rub her stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it is amazing the project .. this is a very good possibility to see what happened ... a real diary.
    As did you, but nice work brought into the house ... I wish you a wonderful Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooo I can't wait to see your new wood patio! I can't believe it's been 99 days of photos and blogging either! 100 tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yahoo!! 99 days! Fantastic! I know for me a lot of the motivation is knowing that people like you are watching my blog.

    Great photo. I can't wait to see the patio in progress. Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute picture. Are you 2 building the deck? I hope for blue skies for you ;-)

    ReplyDelete