Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 117



Another lovely summer-like day with warm winds and sunshine. These are good days for having a dog! Ebba and I took walk after work, and came across these sweet flowers. And the scent! Wow, wish I could add that to the blog too. =) I have no idea of the name of these little beauties, but the trees looks like on the next picture.



Last picture is for Daniel, so he knows what his Ebba is up to. Bathing. She got warm on our walk, so she dived right in when we got to the water.



Speaking of water; I have bought a water hose to use in our tiny garden, and today was time to clean the outdoor furniture. Ebba was over-excited! Streaming water! Wohooo!! Every time I turned the water on she tried to catch it. It was not easy to clean the furniture with a crazy dog in front stealing all water! Anyway, she had a blast. Sorry I haven't got pictures of it, but I don't think the camera would have enjoyed the water as much as Ebba... ;-)

7 comments:

  1. seems like ebba really enjoyed the bath!! what a lovely picture you have there of those flowers... yes, i wish the scent can be posted here too. nonetheless, it is enough for me that you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures of the trees and Ebba looks like she had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks hun! I really needed this now. It's hard to be away from you guys. Love you a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful flowers. It is great your do enjoys the hose so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures and wonderful blossoms! It´s wonderful to see the love for Daniel in your post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess we need to invent a "Sniff-A-Blog"! Those flowers look amazing on the trees. And funny Ebba!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these little flowers, too! It seems to me this spring there are many more blossoms than the years before.
    And I love your dog! She's sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete